How does online diet work
Neha's NutriFit Clinic has introduced online diet program to make it convenient for people who cannot travel all the way to our clinic or wish to save time and benefit the ease of technology.
Points below shall help you to understand how does online diet work – All what you need for online diet program is a weighing scale where you measure your weight on weekly basis (strictly weekly basis i.e. once in 7 days) and persistence. Our team of dieticians and nutritionists shall guide you with weekly diet plans, delicious and nutritious recipes and solve your queries if any.
- All what you need for online diet program is a weighing scale where you measure your weight on weekly basis (strictly weekly basis i.e. once in 7 days) and persistence. Our team of dieticians and nutritionists shall guide you with weekly diet plans, delicious and nutritious recipes and solve your queries if any.
- You need to select the diet package that you wish to enroll which will take you ahead with basic registration details and proceed to the payment page.
- For payment you will have 3 options – Online payment through credit card or debit card, fund transfer and courier the payment to our address.
- Once we receive your payment and the amount is credited or transferred to our account we shall intimate you and activate your account which shall consist of your personal account panel.
- After which you need to fill up our enquiry form which will consist of 3 sections where we will get the information about your food and lifestyle along with medical problems if any.
- After submitting this form our team of dietician shall go through it and give you a call or arrange for online video conferencing through which you will have your first diet counselling session which will go on for our at least 20 minutes followed with your first diet sheet
- This diet sheet will be uploaded into your user account panel from where either you can print it or save it or refer to it by logging into your account anytime.
- The personal user account panel shall consist of various options which shall allow you to upload your image, medical reports if any and your weight on weekly basis.
- The diet plan shall be updated into your account on weekly basis where you need to measure your weight every week on the weighing scale that you have and upload it into your account.
- During this if you have any queries you can always call up at our clinic during our working hours from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm and talk to our dieticians or take an appointment for a video conferencing session.
For any further assistance you can always contact us @
022 2352 5271 / 78, +91 93201 20260
Or write us at email@example.com